Quality Assurance Analyst - Reporting and Analytics (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aQuality Assurance Analyst – Reporting and Analytics (Santa Monica, CA)
As a member of the Analytics QA team, this individual will be responsible for contributing to qualifying product deliverables in a thorough, methodical, and timely fashion. The right candidate will be intelligent, able to learn quickly, achievement focused, meticulous in detail, flexible in their approach to tackling varied testing challenges, and will always strive to improve the quality of their work. This individual will rely on their experience, creativity, and sound judgment to plan and accomplish the objectives set for this role.
In this role you will…
- Analyze product and technical specifications and determine relevant testable scenarios
- Create reusable and automatable test documentation according to CSOD QA standards
- Ensure that test plans and scenarios fully exercise every aspect of the product
- Participate in architectural, technical design, and product design reviews; provide input as appropriate
- Prioritize and execute test scenarios
- Assist in the execution and development of automated test software, as appropriate
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of products, both from a business perspective as well as a technical perspective
- Provide input in test planning and project estimates
- Train and mentor software testers
- Provide status updates to managers and escalate issues appropriately
- Partner with engineers, product management, and other team members as appropriate
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Strong experience testing complex web based applications
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Good understanding of SDLC
- Self-motivation, requiring minimal oversight
- The ability work effectively in fast-paced environment, and be a good team player
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Experience creating well documented test scenarios
- The ability to understand, write and execute SQL queries
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree or experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Understanding of the fundamentals of web architectures
- Experience with Learning Management, SCORM, AICC, HRS systems
- Experience with HP UFT/QTP
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top