Quality Assurance Analyst Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aQuality Assurance Analyst Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
As a Quality Assurance Analyst Intern, you will work as part of the QA team and partner with engineers and the product management team. You will be contributing to qualifying product deliverables in a thorough, methodical, and timely fashion. The right candidate will be intelligent, have the ability to learn quickly, be detail oriented, and have a great approach to testing challenges.
In this internship you will…
- Analyze product and technical specifications and determine relevant testable scenarios
- Support in the execution and development of test-automation creation, rest services, Agile projects, and tools to improve efficient automated-regression analysis
- Research and develop automation tools to detect UI objects via Selenium or QTP to improve automation-creation time
- Build generic defect, burn down, and reports via TFS/Jira
- Find and document defects and conduct root cause analysis while adding coverage
- Participate in architectural, technical design, and product design reviews as well as suggesting improve to the LMS
You got what it takes if you have…
- Pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering , Information Technology, or related field
- Experience with SQL queries or creating documented test scenarios
- Strong problem solving skills and a detail-oriented mindset
- Eager and have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top