QA Engineer (Tel Aviv)
We're looking for aQA Engineer (Tel Aviv)
Cornerstone OnDemand simply looks for good Engineers who want to tackle challenging problems. The right candidate will be intelligent, able to learn quickly, achievement focused, meticulous to detail, flexible and innovative in their approach to tackling varied testing challenges, and will always strive to improve the quality of their work. This individual will view themselves as a true professional in the software QA field. If you have a computer science background (Degree or equivalent work experience), a strong understanding of SQA, and are interested in working with a rapidly growing tech company then we want to talk to you!
In this role you will..
- Analyze product and technical specifications and determine relevant testable scenarios
- Participate in planning and design discussions with development and QA teams
- Provide responsible leadership on all projects in assigned areas
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Develop and maintain a thorough business and technical understanding of our products
- A good team player mentality, with the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Provide status updates to management, and escalate issues appropriately
You've got what it takes if you have..
- 5+ years in Web testing large, complex web based applications
- 3+ years of experience in software development and/or test automation
- Hands-on experience with REST API testing tools like Postman, Poster, etc.
- Ability to understand, write and execute complex SQL queries
- HTML and JAVA knowledge
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of web architectures
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Self-motivation and require minimal oversight
- English - strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
Extra dose of awesome if you have..
- Experience designing and developing a robust test automation framework
- Experience with TestComplete automation tool
- Experience developing using Microsoft .NET technologies
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top