QA Automation Engineer (Bengaluru, India)
We’re looking for aQA Automation Engineer (Bengaluru, India)
As a key member of the QA team, this individual will be responsible for contributing to qualifying product deliverables in a thorough, methodical, and timely fashion. The right candidate will be intelligent , able to learn quickly, a team player, achievement focused, flexible and innovative in their approach to tackling varied testing challenges, and will always strive to improve the quality of their work. This individual will view himself/herself as a true professional in the software QA field.
In this role you will…
- Plan, design, build, and maintain a robust test automation framework and testing tools for various applications
- Collaborate with SME’s to automate test scenarios as appropriate
- Create test cases and test data where needed
- Develop effective and executable test strategies to tackle complex automated testing challenges.
- Participate in planning and design discussions with development and product teams
- Ensure that automated tests appropriately exercise system functionality
- Find and appropriately document defects and validate fixes
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of products, both from a business perspective as well as a technical perspective
- Provide mentorship to other QA Engineers
- Manage multiple concurrent priorities
- Take up manual testing when needed
- Provide status updates to management, and escalate issues appropriately
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 7+ years in software development /test automation/testing
- 2+ years of experience with Spec Flow/BDD
- 2+ years of experience focused on building test automation frameworks
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of web architectures
- Self-motivation and require minimal oversight
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Experience creating documented test scenarios
- The ability to understand, write and execute complex SQL queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, related field, or equivalent degree and experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Previous development experience with Java or C#
- Done performance testing using Jmeter or other load testing tools
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top