Proposal/RFP Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aProposal/RFP Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we 'Do Big Things'. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Incoming college Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per week
- Available May 30-August 24, 2018 (flexible dates available)
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
When companies are interested in buying Cornerstone products, many of them will send us a questionnaire called an RFP (Request for Proposal) because they want to know more about us. An RFP will contain questions about the company, how the products work, and obviously pricing.
That's where we come in! The Proposal/RFP team is responsible for managing these questionnaires from potential clients and make sure they're completed on time with a high level of quality.
You'll want to be on this team because:
- Learning. That's what we sell and it's no different from what we do. We'll help you build strategic skills that you can take anywhere. You'll arrive and leave each day with a sense of purpose and accomplishment having gained real-world experience.
- Exposure. We work with practically every Cornerstone team: Sales, Finance, Legal, IT Security, HR…you name it. You'll have plenty of opportunities to meet people and build new relationships.
- Food. We celebrate monthly team and birthday lunches. And donuts.
In this internship you will...
- Learn about the proposal process and leading practices.
- Partner with proposal writers from the beginning to end of the RFP sales cycle.
- Coordinate and prep incoming RFP's for daily team meetings.
- Help with printing, binding and other proposal production activities.
You got what it takes if you have...
- Strong writing skills, and even stronger people skills.
- Multi-tasking talents.
- The ability to interface well with other teams, but also work independently.
- Tons of enthusiasm and a can-do attitude!
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top