Project Management Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aProject Management Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we 'Do Big Things'. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Available June 12 - August 25, 2017 (or close to those dates)
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per wep>
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Incoming college Junior, Senior, or Grad students preferred
The Project Management group at Cornerstone would be a great palce for the interns to start. Our department works closely with different departments across the organization like – Product Management, Technology, Product Design, Sales & Marketing, Finance, GPS, GTS to name a few. So this would give the intern a sneak peak on how and what different departments do and will be very helpful for them to refine their career goals based on what they learn here.
In this internship you will...
- Help develop an econonic framework/model for decision making of projects on our roadmap
- Identify key metrics for both internal and external use
- Familiarize with current CSOD tools for roadmap planning and work with product management and technology to publish and visual quarterly as well as annual roadmaps
- Be involved with day-to-day project management tasks
You got what it takes if you have...
- Analytic, data-driven mindset
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter who is detail-oriented and able to work independently
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work well under deadlines
- Must be nimble and able to adapt to evolving project definitions and requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional, reliable, driven and results-oriented
- Team-oriented attitude
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top