Program Manager – Client Support (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aProgram Manager – Client Support (Santa Monica, CA)
As a Program Manager within Global Product Support, you will be responsible for owning programs that drive the adoption and utilization of in-application support as part of our client self-service strategy. The role will oversee the continued expansion of the tools, client utilization insights, and content curation in partnership with Global Product Support, Cornerstone University, Product Management, and other stakeholders.
In this role you will…
- Analyze data across multiple training/support touchpoints in the product and translate them into actionable improvements to reduce client support needs
- Collaborate with leadership to establish the strategy and vision for how to utilize support tools in an ongoing manner to meet the evolving needs of the client base
- Conduct deep-dive analyses to better understand the end to end administrator experience finding and using in-time support tools
- Generate reporting dashboards / scorecards for key stakeholders across the organization
- Oversee and manage the ongoing content review and refresh process as part of the release cycle
- Drive prioritization of content creation and deployment requests across all stakeholders
- Drive end-to-end scenarios and requirements for integrating of in-product training/support tools across multiple platforms
- Develop detailed project plans for governance model with clear identification of resources, dependencies, risks and milestones across multiple teams
- Own end to end project lifecycle and governance plan; including user acceptance testing
- Drive integration project plans with clear metrics, operating mechanisms and regular updates to stakeholders
- Ensure deployment is on schedule and meets all program requirements to drive adoption and visibility of training and support tools wthin product.
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Experience coordinating and scheduling multiple projects throughout the entire product lifecycle
- Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Experience developing operational processes and technologies
- Can interact with stakeholders at multiple levels, and product and technical teams to define and deliver solutions
- Ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus constraints
- Can maximize resources for the greater good of the organization
- 5+ years of experience leading project delivery for large, cross functional software projects including measuring and understanding KPIs that drive projects to achieve goals
Extra dose of awesome if you…
- Experience with Six Sigma tools and project management certification/training
- Experience with Cornerstone products
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results in a software business
- Bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and projects
- Experience as a Test Lead/Manager on software products including reporting through JIRA, Excel and SaaSBI tools
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top