Product Support Specialist (Auckland, NZ)
We're looking for a
Product Support Specialist (Auckland, NZ)
This position offers an exciting opportunity in an internet software company with a smart workforce. The Product Support Specialist will be responsible for providing account management style software support to Cornerstone's customers via telephone and electronic communication. You will be semi-autonomous in delivering in depth technical support to our strategic clients. You'll acknowledge, analyze, and resolve complex software questions and issues encountered in Cornerstone's applications, and manage client relationships from a more technical perspective. This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support and customer service.
In this role you will...
- Troubleshoot all aspects of Cornerstone's software and provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our clients, both internal and external.
- Prioritize and triage complex cases and manage escalations to meet our clients' ever-changing needs.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the hundreds of complex features and configuration options.
- Serve as the liaison between clients and development and engineering teams to properly vet potential defects and data errors and help these teams prioritize and understand the impact issues are having on clients.
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge base.
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high.
- Contribute to the training and mentoring of newer team members and work with management on continuous improvement of the Cornerstone knowledge base and Cornerstone processes.
Hours of operation:
- Flexible - usually Monday to Friday, but occasional weekend shift required to cover our global support hours.
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Relevant IT qualification
- Proven track record of continuous self-development
- 3+ years' experience with technical support or software application support, preferably SAAS products.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to liaise with executive-level sponsors for our strategic clients.
- Excellent, professional, verbal (telephone) and written communicator with a coaching mentality
- Experience using ticketing software such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, or similar to manage a case queue.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical - must possess the ability to understand clients' business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Experience with one or more of the following is a huge plus: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Supportive team player
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
- Ability to work some weekends. Bonus if you would prefer to work weekends as part of your regular schedule.
- Willing to complete various public and private sector clearance processes which could include extensive background checks and fingerprinting.
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Fluency in Mandarin, Japanese or other language
- Experience with one or more of Cornerstone's products
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies... We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
Apply today and become an integral part of the team that is raising the bar in the global software industry.
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies-from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox-and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better - which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 40 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top