Product Specialist (Auckland, NZ)
We’re looking for aProduct Specialist (Auckland, NZ)
This is an exciting opportunity to join Cornerstone OnDemand as a member of the Global Product Support Team. Product Specialist serves as a product and technical expert, providing advanced technical support across Cornerstone’s Growth Edition suite of Talent Management applications including Performance and Learning. The Product Specialist conducts thorough research and testing when specific product behaviors are challenged by clients and employees, articulately explains designed behaviors, acts as a champion for enhancements when appropriate, mentors junior team members, serves as a point of escalation and works closely with technology teams (including developers and product managers) to resolve issues reported by our clients.
In this role you will..
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our clients
- Troubleshoot software application issues
- Log client reported defects in our case tracking system
- Provide constant and ongoing communication with clients regarding support incidents
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge-base
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Commerce or related degree
- 1 – 3 years’ experience with technical support or software application support
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Experience with one or more of the following recommended but not required: programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Supportive team player
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
- Hours of operation – 4pm to 1am NZT
We’re also looking for..
- A relentlessly positive disposition
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional follow-through
- Accurate data entry and computer competency
- A general understanding of a SaaS-based application
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, and other amazing benefits), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top