Product Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aProduct Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone is looking for a Product Marketing Strategist to join the Marketing team. The Product Marketing strategist is responsible for creating and executing on the go-to-market strategy for the one of the Cornerstone Enterprise application suite of products (Recruiting, Learning, Performance, HR).
This includes product positioning and messaging, global sales and partner enablement, and marketing content campaign development. Working with multiple teams including global sales, alliances, marketing and product management, you will ensure that all product messaging, screenshots, sales tools, demos and product campaigns consistently target buyer personas and drive revenue.
- Own the overall go-to-market strategy and success of your product suite
- Become an expert on talent management buyers for your products; how they buy and their buying criteria.
- Creating product specific content including datasheets, eBooks, videos, briefs/white papers, blogs, presentations etc.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to create and drive product launches and marketing campaigns that boost leads and drive revenue.
- Become a contributor for outbound marketing initiatives including flagship events, vertical marketing initiatives, end-user groups/conferences, partner events and sales kick-off meetings.
- Work with the sales and alliances teams to sell and market more effectively via differentiated product and solution positioning, messaging, competitive insight and sales tools.
- Support sales/field enablement training and competitive analysis around demos, products, packaging and demos for ongoing and onboarding training.
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of working experience, ideally in product marketing, sales or a customer-facing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from key stakeholders and other departments.
- Undergraduate degree required.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top