Product Manager, APIs/Integrations (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aProduct Manager, APIs/Integrations (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven technical Product Manager (PM) to help improve existing products and create new products in the Talent Management space. The PM will be helping to build and maintain a catalogue of APIs and integrations that are designed based on customer and stakeholder feedback, market conditions, and the newest technology frameworks. The PM will translate requirements and feedback into functional specifications for development and quality assurance, assist in product reviews to ensure what is built is of quality and in scope to the design, and work with marketing and communication services teams to launch the products to market. Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company. Responsibilities will include speaking with customers, analysts, and prospects to communicate product vision and direction. The PM must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills, the ability to think outside the box, a unique blend of business and technical savvy, and a passion to solve business pain points with an intuitive technology experience.
In this role you will…
- Oversee product planning and project management of the product lifecycle from concept to release
- Prioritize and gather requirements from customers, prospects, and stakeholders
- Solve complex problems across multiple industries and clients
- Translate business problems and requirements to a technical solution
- Analyze and research broader market trends, competitors, and industry analyst feedback
- Understand the technology and functional workflows of the Talent Management application
- Understand the technology and functional workflows between the Talent Management application and customer’s third-party applications
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Lead cross functionality project teams to ensure new solutions meet customer requirements and commitments
- Present new product initiatives and vision to customers, prospects, and industry analysts
- Collaborate with vendors to design end-to-end seamless integrations between the vendor and the Talent Management application
- …and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in computer science or another technical field
- 1 – 3 years of experience designing, consuming, documenting, and supporting APIs and webservices based integrationsExperience with integrating systems for a holistic ecosystem from data and end-user workflows
- Strong technical knowledge with an understanding of how the architecture will affect performance and requirements of the product
- Experience with extracting, transforming, and loading data between systems
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Experience interacting with prospects and customers with the ability to de-escalate issues and effectively communicate priorities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- An MBA
- Strong Adobe Photoshop and User Interface skills
- Experience in consumer/web applications or product/project management
- Experience in multiple SDLC methodologies (SCRUM, Agile)
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top