Product Management Consultant - (London, UK)
We’re looking for aProduct Management Consultant – (London, UK)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate, driven, and experienced Product Management Consultant to help improve existing products and create new products in the Talent Management space. The Product Management Consultant will be focused on working with large global enterprises to define and deliver a global talent management solution. In this role the Product Management Consultant will work with sophisticated client and prospect-side stakeholders to identify detailed market and product requirements and then convert this feedback into business requirement documentation for our Product Management team as well as influencing overall product strategy plans.
Candidates must have previous enterprise software product management experience (ideally with an enterprise SaaS product that had multiple data integration touchpoints) as well as strong communication and writing skills and the ability to interface with all groups in the company. Responsibilities will include speaking with customer stakeholders from the senior executive level all the way down to the individual user level, analysts, and prospects to communicate product vision and direction. The Product Management Consultant must be a visionary thinker with the ability to translate broad/vague customer/prospect desires into a comprehensive product vision and tight product requirements. Additionally, our ideal candidate must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills, the ability to think outside the box and utilize a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Oversee market opportunity definition, product strategy, product planning and project management of the product lifecycle from concept to release
- Prioritize and gather requirements from customers and prospects
- Solve complex problems across multiple industries and clients
- Analyze and research broader market trends, competitors, and industry analyst feedback
- Research technology and trends of enterprise SaaS applications, particularly those that are focused around big data and/or predictive analytics
- Gather input and feedback from all teams including Development, Account Services, Consulting, Marketing, Sales, and Subject Matter Experts
- Adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Lead cross-functional project teams to ensure new solutions meet customer requirements and commitments
- Present new product initiatives and vision to customers, prospects, and industry analysts
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA is a major plus
- Experience working in a consulting environment is desired
- 5 years’ experience in enterprise software product management (particularly with a comparable product)
- Self-directed: ability to chart your course independently with little outside management/direction
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills
- Strong knowledge of and/or experience with products that required/utilized multiple different external data integration points (i.e. through web-services/APIs)
- Ability to understand technical concepts and web applications
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
- Fluency in English. Any additional European languages are a strong advantage
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top