Product Designer (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aProduct Designer (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for a passionate and driven Associate Product Manager to help improve existing products in the Talent Management space. This role would report to a Lead Product Manager for the Learning product suite. The APM will primarily focus on monitoring and reviewing the health of key product components. The APM will work closely with a team of Product Managers to determine how features can be improved for customers.
Candidates must have strong communication and writing skills as well as the ability to interface with all groups in the company. The APM must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytical skills and a unique blend of business and technical savvy. Above all, the APM must be Cool, Smart, Dependable and Visionary.
In this role you will..
- Provide product support for defect case review and resolution
- Partner with Global Product Support to prioritize defect case review and resolution
- Work closely with product leads and developers to adapt requirements and feedback into full functional specifications for development
- Provide frequent communication to the product lead on the status of product specs, escalating any issues that could impact the product vision or timeline
- Conduct product spec reviews with key stakeholders to ensure requirements are complete and well-understood
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with company leaders at all levels and functions
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment of teamwork and change
- Desire to continually learn and develop in the area of Product Management and Design
To get in the door you will need..
- A bachelor's degree, Computer Science, Engineering or Business or Design related desired
- 1-2 year work experience as Product Analyst, Project Manager, Business Analyst, QA Analyst, client support role, integrations or implementation or equivalent experience
- Ability to understand technical concepts and web
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Eye for good design
- Ability to brainstorm, think outside the box, and turn to others for guidance and feedback
Extra dose of Awesome if you have..
- Experience in consumer/web applications or product/project management
- Experience using Cornerstone Talent Management Application
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top