Product Design Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aProduct Design Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we 'Do Big Things'. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Incoming College, Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per wep>
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available June 12 - August 25, 2017 (or close to those dates)
Cornerstone Design is a growing team seeking a talented product design intern who shares a passion in simplicity and believes business applications should be better. We're a ragtag group of versatile visual and interaction designers who love to challenge each other in a supportive environment. This product design internship will be invaluable to the intern in that it will cover all aspects of UI/UX design, from communicating with cross-functioning teams to being an integral part of our design process.
In this internship you will...
- Do competitive research, user research and user test either or both our App Builder and Growth Edition products
- Learn to prototype off industry standard tools and conduct usability testing
- Summarize any user discoveries or validations to the design teams
- Refine product style guides
You got what it takes if you have...
- Strong design background, preferably from a design school or program
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Online portfolio of your work
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top