Product Consultant (United States)
We're looking for a
Product Consultant (United States)
The Product Consultant is responsible for supporting the education of Cornerstone employees and partners on the Cornerstone Talent Management Suite. Product Consultants develop learning materials, and mentor services employees through product training, to ensure their competency with the product in the shortest feasible time frame. Product Consultants also research and analyze complex issues surrounding talent management processes and make recommendations on process enhancements and product configurations. This individual will have deep knowledge of HR best practices, industry standards, and the Cornerstone product to support both Services employees and partners.
Location: candidates can be located anywhere in the US (remote position) and travel requirements are minimal
In this role you will…
- Serve as a product and process expert for key functional disciplines with the ability to specialize in two or more key modules - learning, performance, compensation, succession, and recruitment
- Actively participate in onboarding and certification of Services employees and partners by developing, delivering, and maintaining product training programs in conjunction with Cornerstone's quarterly release process
- Provide high quality product and process support to employees and partners as they deliver to Cornerstone clients.
- Deliver one-on-one consulting with employees and partners needing a subject matter expert to provide functional solutions to client business workflow and process challenges
- Attain and maintain product certification on all Cornerstone products in adherence to Cornerstone's Product Certification Policy
You've got what it takes if you have...
- B.A./B.S. in Human Resources, Organizational Development; other degrees considered with equivalent professional experience
- Minimum of two years of experience using Cornerstone application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
- Minimum two years of experience developing learning content (Camtasia and Articulate experience preferred).
- Ability to scope, analyze and resolve complex talent management process issues
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with a coaching and mentoring mentality
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality in such a way that all users can easily understand
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Recruiting process or Applicant Tracking (ATS) knowledge preferred
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Back to top