Product Consultant (Tokyo, Japan)
We're looking for aProduct Consultant (Tokyo, Japan)
Educator, problem solver, and tech savvy. If these words describe you than read on! We are looking for someone who enjoys helping others and being behind the scenes making an impact. This role educates Cornerstone employees and partners on the Cornerstone product and provides them with high quality product and process support as they deliver to Cornerstone clients.
Product Consultants research and analyze complex issues surrounding the talent management processes of an organization and make recommendations around improving processes, enhancing practices and configuring functionality. This individual will have deep knowledge of HR best practices, industry standards, and the Cornerstone Talent Management Suite to support both Services employees and partners. Product Consultants also develop learning materials on the Cornerstone product and mentor services employees through the product curricula to ensure their competency with the product in the shortest feasible time frame.
In this role you will..
- Support Services Consultants on client calls and behind the scenes to define solutions to complex and challenging configurations to enable client business processes
- Participate in Discovery Analysis and in building recommendation for complex client business requirements
- Provide functional solutions to workflow and process challenges
- Develop and maintain Best Practice documents and training modules for functional area of expertise
- Serve as a product and process expert for key functional disciplines with the ability to specialize in two or more of the key modules - learning, performance, compensation, succession, recruitment
- Develop and deliver product training for Services employees and partners
- Actively participate in onboarding and certification of services employees and partners on the Cornerstone product
- Serve as liaison between Implementation Team and Product Management
- Be required to pass all written internal Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have..
- B.A./B.S. in Human Resources, Organizational Development or Finance; other degrees considered with equivalent professional experience
- Minimum three years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Minimum of two years of experience using the Cornerstone application or comparable product; high level of skill with the application
- Minimum two years of experience developing learning content
- Ability to scope, analyze and resolve complex talent management process issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a coaching and mentoring mentality
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and understand cause/effect for actions taken in such systems
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and/or functionality in such a way that basic users can easily understand
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Proven ability to deal with high-stress situations calmly and methodically
- Willingness to travel approximately up to 20% of the time
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top