Principal Consultant, Value Realisation (UK)
We're looking for aPrincipal Consultant, Value Realisation (UK)
The Value Principal is a strategic business partner within Cornerstone's Thought Leadership & Advisory Services organisation who works collaboratively with Sales, Sales Effectiveness, Customer Success, Product, and Marketing organisations as well as directly with prospective clients and existing customers.
Summary of Value Principal role expectations below:
- Work on key Prospects and Customers to identify the full opportunity to deliver impact to their business, elevate the discussion, and collaborate with sales on strategy to win the business.
- Quickly synthesize key business strategies with deep HCM domain expertise to create clear connectivity and alignment.
- Ability to both qualitatively and quantitatively develop a full business / talent value engagement deliverable that illustrates impact against key business impact measures.
- Ability to develop custom quantitative analysis, including but not limited to ROI, TCO, and Benchmarking, and adjusting and/or developing based on individual client & prospect strategies and needs.
- Additionally, the Value Principal will own the entire Value Engagement lifecycle, including: executive pre-discovery and pitch work with Sales, to formal on-site Discovery with the client, and finally to validation of the recommendation themes framed and final client executive delivery.
Location: Remotely anywhere in Western Europe ideally in the Paris, London or Madrid Area due to the convenience of international airports and being close to the main offices and EMEA HQ in London.
- Provide professional Advisory Services support to the sales teams and customer success organisations including services positioning, services offerings and methodologies
- Support the license sales cycle; present value-based selling approach of Cornerstone's Client Success strategies and methodologies
- Demonstrates a storytelling ability to not only understand a client's business & talent strategies, but also successfully position Cornerstone's value proposition and services to align and support the business plan
- Assess opportunity for quantitative impact, understanding that in some cases, there may be none, and be comfortable and proficient at helping sales see the opportunity or the lack thereof.
- Adept at adjusting and/or developing calculation methodologies based on prescriptive assessment of a client or prospects business impact targets. This includes developing custom calculations, and being proficient at in-depth value & financial modelling, including ROI, TCO, and Benchmarking
- Proficient at succinctly connecting value and business impact to a story that aligns with a client's business, and articulating impact beyond typically bucketed hard & soft costs
- Analyse trends, make recommendations and participate in both tactical and strategic plans on deals
- Communicate competitive intelligence from the field
- Always remain a committed and unselfish team player
- Build rapport with HR executives, HCM business leaders and position business value of talent service offerings
- Construct and deliver service proposals for integration, implementation and talent strategy service offerings
- Work collaboratively with your peers within Thought Leadership & Advisory Services to tailor the collective approach to increase opportunity for success
- Multi-task numerous Value Engagements and manage priorities and workload while maintaining positive, professional demeanour
- Continuously learn and adapt new solutions and ideas and improve customer experience and success
- Energetic, and motivated, self-starter solution driven and trusted team player
- Think outside the box - bring new ideas forward in a positive, proactive way
Required Skills and Experience
- B.A. / B.S. required, Advanced degree (MS, MA, PhD, MBA) highly preferred
- The ability to translate the value of the Cornerstone OnDemand platform into clear business results for prospects and customers
- Consultative experience with engagements creating and driving strategy at the executive level
- Domain experience in HCM and OD background (minimum 7 years)
- Deep understanding Cloud Computing and Software-as-a-Service delivery models (minimum 7 years)
- Domain experience with large scale HCM software deployments (either as an internal program owner or as an external consultant)
- Deep quantitative expertise in value / financial modelling, with a demonstrated ability to connect quantitative business impact to a succinct storyboard that aligns to a client's business (minimum 5 years)
- Understanding of sales strategy and deal process highly preferred
- Excellent client presentation and communications skills and ability to adjust message by audience (Executive, IT, Line of Business)
- Professional image and ability to present to corporate executives
- Proven ability to organise, prioritise, work effectively and independently and meet deadlines while calmly dealing with competing time projects
- Excellent writing, presentation development & delivery, and communication & analytical skills are imperative
- Grasp and communicate abstract concepts and ideas and clearly articulate written and oral solutions
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and client
- Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time
Other Desired Skills
- Fluency in English and French or Spanish. Any other additional languages being a plus.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organisations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top