Platform Engineer (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aPlatform Engineer (Santa Monica, CA)
Join an exciting senior team of architects and engineers working on modernizing software engineering at CSOD. You will help build our platform as a service initiative which consists of an entity framework and page layer driven by metadata, glued together by a domain specific language and powered by a service oriented platform. You will take an active role on the team and contribute to the technical design all the way through hands-on development.
In this role you will…
- Contribute to the Design and architecture of the platform components as well as our SOA initiative
- Implement and enhance the platform components to enable new features
- Analyze and debug performance issues across distributed services
- Implement productivity / development tools and processes to be used by our product engineers to migrate current code to the platform
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Passion and drive to help us change how software development is done for the better
- Experience in a high-availability and mission-critical environment
- Experience working on a team that built a platform as a service product
- Experience developing services in a SOA architecture pattern
- Strong hands on skills in – Web Technologies, Web Services REST/HTTP
- High proficiency developing in C# and .Net framework (minimum 5 recent years)
- Strong knowledge of OOP (Java/C#)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience in the design and development of client/server and multi-tier software systems
- Strong full stack troubleshooting skills
- Experience working on the Microsoft stack (MSQL, Windows server, Visual Studio 2013+)
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience with Agile development
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top