Platform Architect - Compilers (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aPlatform Architect – Compilers (Santa Monica, CA)
Join an exciting senior team of architects and engineers creating a metadata architecture driven through a home grown distributed compiler. You will work with the team to design and create a new way of looking at code that serves our internal developers and clients.
We are looking for passionate engineers to join us who like to design but also are looking to do hands-on development. The team loves fresh ideas and engineers who are hungry to work on a truly innovative project.
In this role you will…
- Lead the design and architecture efforts of several platform components with an emphasis on our distributed compiler
- Provide and maintain enterprise design and architecture artifacts
- Develop business, technical, solution specification documentation
- Review engineers’ artifacts, code, functional specifications and design specifications
- Analyze and debug performance issues across distributed services
- … and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 7+ years of experience building and architecting complex systems
- Proven experience designing and building a platform
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, delivering a cross-product technical vision
- Passion and drive to help us change how software development is done for the better
- Experience in a high-availability and mission-critical environment
- Strong knowledge of OOP, high proficiency developing in any stack (preferably .NET)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Thrives in a team-oriented environment
- Strong full stack troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Agile development a plus
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top