Operations Analyst (London, UK)
We're looking for aOperations Analyst (London, UK)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Operations Analyst to join the Global Client Operations team. The Operations Analyst will monitor and maintain processes and technology supporting the delivery of services to clients. You will also utilize technical capabilities to administer systems and enable business intelligence throughout the organization.
In this role you will..
- Continuously identify factors that can drive improvements to client service and incorporate them into internal cross-functional processes
- Monitor business transformation initiatives across multiple teams (e.g., Services, Sales, Account Management, and Finance). This includes facilitating change management, documenting the approach and ensuring global compliance to these procedures and practices
- Leverage technical capabilities to orchestrate and drive solutions involving systems and process changes to improve the delivery of services to clients and to enable business intelligence
- Provide administrative support and oversight on the Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Provide administrative and reporting support to various departments including Sales and Finance
- Partner with the Service Delivery, Finance and Technology teams to coordinate key aspects of the on-boarding and service delivery process.
You've got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, Business, or other relevant degrees.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar or related role
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with a strong eye for attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter who is an excellent team player and can work collaboratively across multiple functions with virtual and global team members
- Outstanding organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and relationship skills conducive to collaboration; able to work effectively in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong professional etiquette and ability to provide support both internal and external clients
- Able to build strong relationships with both internal employees and external vendors
- Demonstrated comfort working with technology; SaaS experience preferred
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top