Operations Analyst, Global Client Operations (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aOperations Analyst, Global Client Operations (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Operations Analyst to join the Global Client Operations team. The Operations Analyst will monitor and maintain processes and technology supporting the delivery of services to clients, utilize technical capabilities to administer systems and enable business intelligence throughout the organization, and partner with the Service Delivery, Finance and Technology teams to coordinate key aspects of the on-boarding and service delivery process.
In this role you will…
- Continuously identify factors that can drive improvements to client service and incorporate them into internal cross-functional processes
- Monitor business transformation initiatives across multiple teams (e.g., Services, Sales, Account Management, and Finance). This includes facilitating change management, documenting the approach and ensuring global compliance to these procedures and practices
- Leverage technical capabilities to orchestrate and drive solutions involving systems and process changes to improve the delivery of services to clients and to enable business intelligence
- Provide administrative support and oversight on the Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Provide administrative and reporting support to various departments including Sales and Finance
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Business, or other relevant degrees
- 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, across people, process and technology
- Motivation to be a self-starter and an excellent team player who can work collaboratively across multiple functions with virtual and global team members
- Outstanding organizational, communication (both verbal and written), and relationship skills conducive to collaboration; able to work effectively in a cross-functional, matrix environment
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Have strong professional etiquette and ability to provide support both internal and external clients
- Demonstrated comfort working with technology
Extra dose of awesome if you…
- SaaS experience
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top