Operational Excellence Manager - (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aOperational Excellence Manager – (Santa Monica, CA)
The Operational Excellence Manager is a core leader of Cornerstone’s Global Business Operations group.
You will help build world class operations at scale. You will create an environment that promotes continuous improvement, increases operating model consistency, reduces pain points, and empowers employees to find better ways of working both internally and with clients. In this role, you will work with mid-to-senior level leaders and the strategic operations team to drive transformative change across end-to-end operations at Cornerstone with improved customer experience.
In this role you will…
- Lead strategic Operational Excellence initiatives to achieve Cornerstone’s top business objectives
- Help set and refine aspirational goals with Senior Leaders
- Conduct end-to-end analytics to identify opportunities for improvement across process, people, and technology
- Design innovative solutions to enable seamless operations across functional boundaries using Operational Excellence principles
- Deploy design solutions for short (quick hits), medium (process changes), and long-term (e.g., automation) across global operations to ensure consistent, efficient operations at scale
- Partner with change management leader to develop communication approach for wide variety of stakeholders
- Build and track a comprehensive project plan to ensure successful project completion
- Influence project objectives and direction with Company leaders
- Coordinate with enablement groups (e.g., learning & development) to build specialized training to successfully deploy new solutions
- Deliver presentations regarding project direction and recommendations to Senior Leadership
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you…
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or comparable analytical field
- Have a minimum of 5-8 years of professional experience with focus on operations & technology and consistent track record of growth
- Have significant project management experience. In particular, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple projects at once, driving through obstacles, and successfully managing to aggressive deadlines
- Are competent in problem solving (to include modeling, capital budgeting, cost benefit analysis and information systems development)
- Have experience leading automation initiatives including managing business and technical requirements
- Are comfortable dealing with ambiguity and bias toward action
- Are a recognized and ambitious leader in the company
- Are confident working with Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence executive stakeholders
Extra dose of awesome if you…
- Have an MBA or a comparable level of experience
- Have software industry experience
- Have knowledge of Lean or Six Sigma
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top