Online Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aOnline Marketing Strategist (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone is searching for an Online Marketing Strategist who will be responsible for ongoing build out, optimization, support, measurement and insights for the company's online marketing channels (SEO, SEM, display, retargeting, and more).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for development, implementation, and maintenance of the Cornerstone small business website:
- Content development and updates
- Reporting on key metrics, heat maps, etc.
- Work with corporate marketing for design and technology updates
- Optimize copy
- Monitor web traffic
- Ensure that the site meets the business needs of the organization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Monitor trends on SEO best practices and techniques to ensure top website ranking
- Identify new opportunities, proactively research SEO issues and formulate solutions
- Supporting Site Search strategy and results through keyword research, copy creation, copy localization, query analysis, conversion tracking
- Manage on-site optimization to ensure that pages are accurately indexed by search engines
- Monitor Organic Search performance of Cornerstone Small Business and top competitor sites daily
- Optimize internal linking structures to maximize rankings across our keyword portfolio
- Create and deliver recurring SEO performance reports, provide actionable insights for senior executives and stakeholders collaborate on quarterly SEO progress reviews and forecasts
- Stay current with all search engine algorithm changes, SEO industry trends and regularly informs and educates the rest of the company on emerging SEO technologies, opportunities and best practices
- Create a personalized experience for organic visitors of the website
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Monitor Pay-Per-Click campaigns using Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand PPC performance
- Provide PPC expertise for keyword research, reporting, conversion goals, and on-page optimization
- Increase quality score
- Collaborate with marketing managers on developing content for landing pages around specific keywords
- Create campaigns, ad groups and text ads using several search engine interfaces
- Provide competitive insight and analysis
- Investigate new performance media opportunities and make recommendations
- Implement test initiatives such as landing page A/B testing, multivariate testing and offer testing
- Execute aspects of daily campaigns including adjusting cost per click bids, daily budgets, turning on/off adgroups, keywords and text ads to ensure impression goals are met
- Organize and manipulate large data sets in Excel LinkedIn – sponsored updates
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 3-5 years of SEO/PPC experience
- 3-5 years of Google AdWords & Bing Ads experience
- 3-5 years of Google Analytics experience
- 3-5 years of HTML/CSS experience
- Working with an Online Marketing Agency
- Experience with these tools is a plus:
- Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, BrightEdge, Conductor, Demandbase, Screaming Frog, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Optimizely, Raven, AdWords Offline Editor, and Bing Offline Editor
- Demonstrable track record of business results through SEO/PPC
- Quantitative, pragmatic, and methodical in your approach to SEO/PPC
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top