NetSuite Administrator (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aNetSuite Administrator (Santa Monica, CA)
The NetSuite Administrator is a critical role in the business applications ecosystem at Cornerstone (CSOD) and a key collaborator across Finance, Business Operations, and Business Applications groups. The NetSuite Administrator will report to the Senior Director of Business Applications and will collaborate with constituents across CSOD. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for day-today database administration, reporting, troubleshooting and analyzing, designing and implementing process and system improvements to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity.
- Analyze complex business problems, provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed solutions, and implement them
- Plan, review, revise and execute configurations and customizations of NetSuite and tangential technologies as needed to translate business requirements into functional and system requirements that meet business needs -- both in NetSuite and within the larger integrated business application ecosystem
- Understand and act on the capabilities of current applications and how to best leverage them in conjunction with integration and automation
- Ensure consistent global operations through policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Ensure system compliance with Company policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations and changes
- Satisfy documentation requirements in a SOX environment
- Maintain the NetSuite application for cross-functional stakeholders
- Research system issues, identifying root causes and driving resolutions
- Provide front-line support with regards to all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity
- Manage Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Serve as CSOD Finance technical point of contact to third-party technical personnel and NetSuite Support
Functional Experience Required:
- NetSuite Administrator Certified
- Experience as an administrator or accountant in public company / SOX compliance requirements
- Experience with separation of duties and workflow to maintain SOX compliance
- System integration and system development life cycles
- Training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment
- SuiteScript knowledge
- Client side scripting and server scripts
- Experience supporting NetSuite OneWorld
- Multi-subsidiary, multi-currency, multi-book
- Advanced Revenue Recognition
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- General Ledger
- Sales Orders
- Purchase Orders
- Fixed Asset
Desired Experience (a BIG plus):
- Experience with Financial applications - Anaplan, Concur, Blackline, ADP, Piracle
- Experience with complementary SaaS solutions - Salesforce.com, Dell Boomi, Domo
- Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience with focus on cloud-based technology and consistent track record of growth, change and innovation. B2B SaaS industry experience a plus
- Significant NetSuite administration experience required. In particular, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing multiple innovation projects at once, driving through obstacles, and successfully driving to aggressive deadlines
- Excellence in problem solving a must (to include multiple potential applications solutions to architectural or process challenges)
- Must be able to quickly learn, categorize, and communicate software configuration and customization options
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top