Motion Graphics Designer (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aMotion Graphics Designer (Santa Monica, CA)
The perfect candidate will be well-versed in creating motion graphics efficiently without sacrificing quality. Your job will be to create engaging motion graphics based on short-form videos across Brand, Product and Lead Generation divisions within the Marketing Department. You will work with closely with the Media Team to turn high energy concepts into action.
Cornerstone needs a highly motivated self-starter that can work in tandem with a small group and likes to collaborate. We want someone who can work quickly and effectively, always focused on great design and enhancing our brand.
In this role you will…
- Deliver high quality motion graphics and animation for a diverse array of media
- Collaborate with Media Lead on concepts, storytelling and branding video assets with animations or motion graphics ranging from small icon animations or animated infographics to quick-turn social media posts or clips for product videos
- Assist with story development and cinematography for narrative or animated content on small and large projects
- Assist with the development of policies and processes for Cornerstone’s creative team to provide timely, high-quality and cost effective digital media and creative services
- Assist with graphic design projects
- Design and production of multimedia campaigns
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- Advanced Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator and Adobe Suite (REQUIRED)
- Strong understanding of color, composition, typography and branding
- Extensive motion, sound, and lighting sensibilities with a strong understanding of visual storytelling
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Passion for contemporary design, motion graphics and animation
- Attention to detail, precision and finesse
- 5 years of experience, preferably at a studio, network or design house
- A compelling portfolio of distinctive work that demonstrates exceptional art direction within a variety of campaigns and projects
- Experience with content creation, product development and storytelling
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Illustration skills
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top