Marketing Strategist, Specialized Learning Solutions (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aMarketing Strategist, Specialized Learning Solutions (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for an experienced, highly motivated marketing rock star to join our global marketing team. This position will support two of our key learning products, Extended Enterprise and Cornerstone for Salesforce (CFS), and will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy and implementing campaigns to drive demand for these products.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about demand generation and driving results. They should possess extensive knowledge of the learning space and how to create compelling messages and campaigns that resonate and drive sales.
In this role you will…
- Create marketing strategy designed to drive qualified leads for sales teams. Marketing strategy to include:
❱ Campaign calendar – themes, mediums, timeframes❱ Campaign content strategy❱ Measurement KPI’s
- Execute campaigns based on the strategy and track/measure campaign performance against set goals
- Work closely with sales teams to understand how marketing can best support sales efforts
- Create sales tools to support CSOD sales team with lead follow up
- Work closely with product marketing team to understand messaging and positioning
- Be inspirational, have fun and enjoy your job!
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 6+ years of Demand Generation marketing experience
- Knowledge of the learning space and Salesforce.com AppExchange
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Ability to negotiate vendor contracts and accurately manage budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of marketing best practices
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- High energy, and are a team player with the desire to learn and grow
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top