Marketing Manager, Growth Edition (Auckland/Sydney, Australia)
We’re looking for aMarketing Manager, Growth Edition (Auckland/Sydney, Australia)
Cornerstone OnDemand is looking for an experienced, highly motivated Marketing Executive to join the ANZ marketing team. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy; campaigns and collateral to support lead and revenue targets for sales our Growth Edition product line.
Cornerstone Growth Edition is designed for the small business with less than 500 employees, so experience of working in this market sector is essential.
You will be a proactive, technically savvy Marketing Manager that enjoys working across a broad range of activities to support the business. With a strong focus on execution you will have a track record of implementing SMB marketing initiatives to accelerate leads.
With a diverse range of skills and the aptitude to get stuck in you will be able to support a fluid and nimble business as it seeks to position a new innovative product to market.
You will have strengths in brand marketing, product marketing and sector led marketing; experience in a technology driven industry is a bonus. We are looking for someone who is well rounded, has been a marketing manager for a number of years and has shown they can deliver commercial results.
What you’ll do
This role will cover a broad range of business to business activities:
- Execute a thought leadership campaign – inbound marketing
- Create marketing strategy designed to drive qualified leads for sales teams
- Demand Gen / Lead focused
- Supporting the going development of our brand identity
- Manage our digital assets – website and social media
- Event management
- Product marketing execution
- Channel marketing / MDF funds
- Sales collateral development
- Tactical local campaigns
- Develop SEO and SEM within the business, content development and management
- CRM, managing AdWords accounts and identify key trends and patterns
- Execute campaigns based on the strategy and track/measure campaign performance against set goals
- Work closely with sales teams to understand how marketing can best support sales efforts
- Create sales tools to support CSOD Growth Edition sales team with lead follow up
- Work closely with product marketing team to understand messaging and positioning
Ideally you will be tertiary qualified in marketing with proven experience in developing and executing SEO and SEM strategies as well as championing the use of web analytics within the team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the digital marketing space for SMB but is also able to build strong internal relationships and able to take others on their digital journey. You’ll be a go-getter, self-motivated and have a real desire to contribute and add value.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 19.1 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top