Marketing Manager, Benelux (Netherlands)
We're looking for aMarketing Manager, Benelux (Netherlands)
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and implementing lead generation plans and programs supporting the Benelux sales organisation. Key objectives include creating awareness of and education about Cornerstone product and service offerings, establishing and managing lead generation campaigns, and generating qualified sales leads through direct marketing and other fieldmarketing approaches.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager (Northern Europe), the ideal candidate will be creative, detail-oriented and excited about working with a team to develop and execute marketing campaigns and programs designed to nurture and bring in qualified sales leads and pipeline
In this role you will...
- Create marketing strategy designed to drive qualified leads for sales teams. Marketing strategy to include:
❱ Measurement KPI's
❱ Campaign calendar – themes, mediums, timeframes
❱ Campaign content strategy
- Execute campaigns based on the strategy and track/measure campaign performance against set goals.
- Work closely with sales teams to understand how marketing can best support sales efforts
- Create sales tools to support CSOD sales team with lead follow up
- Work closely with product marketing team to understand messaging and positioning
- Work with defined partners to support collective sales positioning (teaming) strategy
- Support partner resources through delivery, as necessary
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work in a cross functional team environment required
- Strong business acumen, superb knowledge of marketing best practices
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks
- A results oriented individual who thrives working in a fast paced environment
- High energy, team player with the desire to learn and grow
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Technology Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top