Marketing Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aMarketing Intern, Spring 2017 (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we ‘Do Big Things’. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- College Senior or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 20 hrs per week
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
- Available January 23 – April 21, 2017
The Marketing Intern will conduct industry & product research to develop marketing strategy for our different verticals and products. Interns will fully research, conduct analysis, speak with sales, customer success, and product teams to identify key themes, strategic messaging, and new collateral development opportunities for various industries and product initiatives . The Intern will also take on rotations through other marketing departments as intern desires exposure to other types of marketing (PR & Demand Generation).
In this internship you will…
- Conduct competitor analysis & market research across industries and product landscapes
- Help develop new content & revamp existing collateral for maximum effectiveness
- Research potential buyer personas for our products and create persona guides to help Sales Reps
You got what it takes if you have…
- Critical thinking/data analysis skills
- Must know MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to organize, manipulate and lay out data in a clear, digestible manner
- Flexibility to take on new, uncertain tasks, create a plan and drive the project forward
- Ability to identify high level takeaways and formulate strong working hypotheses/conclusions
- Team-oriented attitude and ability to effectively communicate with team members and Director-level employees
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top