Marketing Automation Specialist (Sydney, Australia)
We’re looking for aMarketing Automation Specialist (Sydney, Australia)
The Marketing Automation Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on programming of our Marketo marketing automation system in Asia-Pacific for demand generation, lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automated communications programs to support company and business objectives for the region.
This includes ownership for the setup, deployment, maintenance, management and reporting of online marketing efforts, in support of customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty communications.
This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical.
In this role you will…
- Implement email design and content, and deliver on time quality targeted emails for enhanced marketing automation
- Maintain and report of Marketo outbound automated marketing campaigns
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution, as required
- Configure and deploy email marketing automation solutions and integrate them with Salesforce.com
- Work with the rest of marketing to develop email marketing strategies/implementation plans, design and execute email automated marketing campaigns and programs
- Create email/landing pages/templates and web form templates
- Create email lead scoring models with rest of marketing team
- Leverage segmentation intelligence and data targeting capabilities
- Support the maintenance of data quality and segmentation in SFDC and Marketo
- Support Marketo integrated webinar program for increased lead qualification, education and awareness
- Expand knowledge of basic online marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly
- Measure and report demand programs with Asia-Pacific Field Marketing Managers, to recommend changes and improvements for increased demand
- Assist with list scrubbing and data imports
- Be willing to take on other marketing related activity, as required. For example, involvement in event projects
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A high level of experience and depth of knowledge of Marketo marketing automation
- Experience with Salesforce.com integration with Marketo
- Database management experience (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Experience with email marketing best practices and A/B testing
- List acquisition and import experience
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence experience
- Experience in a B2B marketing department
- 1 year + of online marketing support experience, html experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation both internally and externally
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organisational skills
- Fluency in English. Additional languages are a strong advantage
- Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top