Marketing Automation Specialist -(Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aMarketing Automation Specialist -(Santa Monica, CA)
The Marketing Automation Specialist will be managing the marketing automation strategy via Marketo including developing, optimizing and implementing lead generation and nurturing campaigns, data governance, marketing operations efficiencies. This role will support marketing managers by building email campaigns and assets, uploading leads, troubleshooting, and training new users in Marketo.
The ideal candidate would be passionate about marketing automation and possess the following characteristics:
- Results driven
- Collaborative across cross-functional teams
- Inspirational, Fun, Engaging
In this role you will..
- Build emails, landing pages within templates and HTML
- Maintain lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, based on the best practice
- Optimize lead scoring / work with Field Marketing Managers
- Send email campaigns
- List scrub & upload
- Train and help new users
- Help with data clean-up/maintenance (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Focus on reports/analytics with takeaways to implement (implement best practices, more A/B testing, etc.)
- A/B testing
- Focus on segmentation and more personalized, targeted email marketing
- Use data to segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement, website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.), and customer service contacts
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have..
- Marketo Experience – marketing automation high level of experience and depth knowledge of the system is essential for this role
- A strong understanding and use of demand generation technologies that support marketing programs (Salesforce.com)
- Database management experience (Segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Experience executing e-mail marketing best practices and A/B testing
- 2+ years of online marketing support experience required, html experience is a plus
- An ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously, with high quality and results
- An ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to senior decision makers and department heads
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top