Manager, Integration Consulting - Northern EMEA (London, UK)
We're looking for aManager, Integration Consulting - Northern EMEA (London, UK)
The Manager, Integration Consulting will be responsible for providing the highest quality of support to our clients and integration team. This role will assist both clients and integration team members with implementations of the Cornerstone Talent Management products.
In this role you will....
- Assist in hiring, on-boarding and development of integration team members
- Supervise team member activities and handle first line client escalations during implementations
- Ensure appropriate integration team resource allocations across client projects
- Report on client and team activities, including performance metrics
- Manage integration team members' progress toward team and individual goals
- Support team members on select client calls by providing product and technical expertise
- Conduct process improvement projects for the Consulting Services team
- Develop and maintain technical knowledge and documentation
- Directly oversee the most complex client implementations by preparing for and conducting integration coaching calls, ensuring progress toward project completion, and partnering with clients to resolve issues that arise
- Support sales, alliances and account management in the client acquisition process and in incremental sales from a services perspective
- Gather business and technical requirements, customize and develop presentations to aid discussions, and successfully highlight how and why Cornerstone's Services will make our clients successful
- Clearly demonstrating the value of Cornerstone Integration Services to diverse audiences, both in person and virtually
- Author statement of work (SOW) documents
- Proactive and reactive issue management
- Develop solid relationships with clients
- Resolve team conflicts as required
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Previous experience in managing teams would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Proven ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business and technical requirements
- Minimum 5 years of experience in consulting, project management and process design
- Solid understanding of consulting processes, project management and full lifecycle development processes and methods
- Strong technical background
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Excellent client facing skills
- Established presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals,
generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller
ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top