Learning Video Designer (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aLearning Video Designer (Santa Monica, CA)
Are you passionate about improving learning experience through video? Are you comfortable asking questions? Do you like to create solutions that drive measurable improvements to how clients learn? Does designing learning assets excite you? If so, Cornerstone University is looking for a Learning Video Designer to build next gen learning assets for our clients.
As a Learning Video Designer you will be responsible for the design and development of training content for in-product support. This role is critical to the success of creating cutting-edge tools used to teach our clients. As a collaborative member of the online/media team you will work closely with them to create, engaging and top-notch learning assets. The work is a combination of Video Production and instructional design with an expected 30% dedication to ID work and 70% to media development.
In this role you will…
- Collaborate with Videographers and Learning Designers to develop high-quality training videos for internal and external audiences
- Responsible for capturing screen recordings, audio and working with subject matter experts and other Learning Designers
- Design experiences that solve important learning problems through video
- Assist in the creation of troubleshooting scripts that address critical learning solutions
- Maintain, archive and organize the video database system by ensuring it clearly reflects all current video assets
- Design and develop graphics to display key information presented in scripts and screen recordings
- Collaborate with the media team to film footage and assist in the production process
- Communicate and justify conceptual and directional choices
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- 2-4 years in video production
- Experience in Audio production and mixing
- Deep Knowledge of creative software such as Adobe Suite and Camtasia
- Deep Knowledge of video codecs such as various QuickTime codecs
- Proven track record working in a video production setting
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet all scheduled deadlines
- Prior experience developing engaging and clear instructional materials for delivery in a variety of formats
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience with Cornerstone Products
- Experience working at a high-paced software company
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top