Lead Software Engineer - Front End (Pune, India)
- Pune, India
We arecurrently seeking a Lead SoftwareEngineer to contribute to engineering efforts in ourVirtual Classroom Collaboration Team, which is responsible for Cornerstone'sonline, highly interactive virtual classroom learning that provides eLearningand collaborative Web conferencing across the globe. To provide ubiquitousaccess to a media-rich collaboration environment, a successful candidate willhave Client-side component experience with browsers on Windows and Macdesktops, WebRTC application technology, server-side experience with Web-basedand real-time VoIP (audio and video). This is an exceptional opportunity toparticipate in both company and customer driven strategic product developmentinitiatives. We need pragmatic, curious, self-motivated engineers withtechnology and market awareness as we implement the course for our futureproducts.
Thequalified candidate will be part of the Virtual Classroom Product Team and willbe responsible for designing and developing software solution to support ourcore Saba Meeting Collaborationproducts. In this role, you will play an integral part in producing the nextmajor release in our product roadmap and have a significant impact onintegrating innovative technologies and features into a robust collaborationplatform.
In this role you will...
- Developing and enhancing our virtual classroom/meeting solutions as part of our real-time collaboration suite.
- Work closely with multi-discipline teams to troubleshoot, upgrade and improve our client-side real-time application solutions.
- Work to develop enhancements that will improve client application usability, including ease of installation/launch and functional use and performance.
- Strong Java/Java script skills applying OOP methodologies with full-stack experience and Hands-on software development. Java Angular, Java/JNI/native-C and Obj-C, and swift a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn different technologies.
- Experience developing for multiple platforms like Linux, Windows, and MacOS X.
- Possess strong debug skills and knowledge of common diagnostic tools.
- Strong understanding of real-time multi-threaded client application development & deployments
- Experience with MacOS Xcode IDE, OS X installers (DMG, etc), Safari and extensions.
- Working knowledge of JSP, EJB, XSLT, and Servlets.
- Working knowledge of the WebRTC stack including Chrome & FireFox Browsers APIs & WebRTC application development. Client server architecture, and real-time communication systems including VoIP audio, video, Text chat.
- Experience with TCP/IP, UDP, sockets, proxies, HTTPS and SSL/TLS.
BS or higher in Computer Engineering or related technical discipline with 5-8 years' experience.
Back to top