Lead SDET (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aLead SDET (Santa Monica, CA)
Join us and learn something new! Our flagship Learning team needs your help solving tough engineering problems that matter to Cornerstone's 30+ million users.
The right Lead SDET candidate will be collaborative, achievement focused, and innovative. Join us and deliver large-scale services in a rapid-paced, agile-team environment that allow you to immediately see the results of your efforts.
It's about You…
At this point in your career, you are looking for more. You have solved tough engineering problems, led teams and can drive highly-visible initiatives cross-team. You are looking to create your own roadmap, discovering and solving quality issues that matter to customers. You have never stopped learning, can write code with the best and have a passion for helping customers.
Here are the superpowers you'll bring to Cornerstone…
- Laser-sharp coding skills leveraging Java, Python, C#, or a similar high-level language.
- A collaborative, achievement focused, and innovative mind-set.
- Proven track record in leading effective teams
You've Got What It Takes If You Have...
- Hands-on experience with highly-available large-scale services.
- 7+ years of Enterprise-level software development
- Experience coding in Java, Python, C++, C#, or a similar high-level language.
- Experience with CI/CD systems and integration with automation (UI and API).
- AWS experience highly preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
As a CornerStar, you will…
- Lead, design and deliver cutting edge automation development across multiple agile teams.
- Partner with product, development and other disciplines to deliver on our technical vision.
- Influence strategy to build products customers will love.
- Investigate and implement best practices for a Quality Engineering organization.
- Lead the team to fully adopt fast-moving, high-quality CI/CD processes and mindset.
- Grow junior team members.
- Conduct interviews and help hire great talent.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 33.5 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top