IT Security & Compliance Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aIT Security & Compliance Summer Intern (Santa Monica, CA)
At Cornerstone OnDemand, we 'Do Big Things'. Not only are we one of the Best Places to Work in LA but we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the world. We make software that helps major companies like Virgin, Walgreens and Pinkberry, hire, train, develop, engage and evaluate their employees – ultimately maximizing their workforce, leading to greater business results.
Interns at CSOD will be able to drive innovation and change by collaborating and working with our team on real time projects. Depending on your educational background and interest, CSOD offers internships in the following departments: Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Software Development, Talent, Finance, Legal, Client Services, Graphic Design, Consumer Products and the CSOD Foundation.
While at our office headquartered in Santa Monica, CA you will be able to enjoy to our Yoga Center, Movie Theater, Arcade, Ping-Pong and foosball tables, Candy Wall and massage services. We also provide our team with free breakfasts, lunches and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day.
What to expect
- One-on-one mentorship with a CSOD team member to gain hands on experience in your chosen area of interest
- Lunch and Learns with software industry leaders
- Intern team events and happy hours
- Tips and tricks for building your resume and nailing interviews
Requirements for all Interns
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Incoming college Junior, Senior, or Graduate Student
- Available to work between 12 – 29 hrs per week
- Available May 30-August 24, 2018 (flexible dates available)
- Cool, smart, dependable and innovative
The IT Security & Compliance intern will assist in the creation of documentation around several of our yearly compliance requirements. The compliances they will assist with include; SOX 1 and 2, ISO 27001, SSAE and CSA.
In this internship you will...
- Work closely with the global IT Security and Compliance Team to implement and review security standards across the organization.
- Document audit procedures, recommend remediation plans, and follow-up to validate implementation.
- Review and update policies.
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools and methodologies to review, design, and/or implement audit reviews.
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A strong interest in IT Security, preferably pursuing a relevant degree
- Have familiarity with security programs like SOX and ISO
- Strong attention to detail
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at email@example.com.
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top