IT Auditor (Mumbai, India)
We're looking for aIT Auditor (Mumbai, India)
In this role you will..
- Work closely with the global IT Security and Compliance Team to implement security controls across the organization
- Perform audits of IT systems and evaluate against technical controls and operating procedures
- Ensure audit findings and evidence are collected, reviewed, remediated, and presented in a clear and concise manner
- Document audit procedures, recommend remediation plans, and follow-up to validate implementation
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and opportunities to improve internal controls
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools and methodologies to review, design, and/or implement audit reviews
- Perform physical security reviews and evaluate against ISO 27001controls and operating procedures
- Review and maintain risk control matrices
- Review system generated reports, logs, audit reports, vulnerability test results, and penetration test reports
- .. and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have..
- A degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- At least 3 years' experience in an information security/audit function or role
- Experience performing IT / Security audits
- Experience with general computer controls, including logical security, physical security, change and problem management, data backup, and disaster recovery
- Experience performing security risk assessments
- Experience developing risk mitigation strategies
- Experience planning and implementing technical security controls (e.g. access management, antivirus, patch management, vulnerability scanning, log management, etc.)
- Experience with major security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, SSAE 16, PCI DSS, NIST)
- Maintain or planning to obtain professional certifications, such as CISA and CISM
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, and other MS Office tools. *LI-KN
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our incredible benefits and perks), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top