Intern- Sales Operations Associate (APJ)
We’re looking for aIntern- Sales Operations Associate (APJ)
As part of our continuous effort in supporting students in Asia to grow and learn in a business environment, Cornerstone OnDemand is provide this exciting internship opportunity for qualified students in Hong Kong:
What we offer:
- Exposure of world-class business and sales training and environment
- Learning opportunity in business modeling, business processes, systems, tools, and commercial market landscape in the real world
- Training and mentorship will be provided to the students on our internal processes and CRM tools for data management and reporting
- Opportunity to handle Asia-Pacific wide researches, develop sales management automation tools, data management in CRM (Salesforce.com), design of sales incentive program
- Final year undergraduate students in Business or Marketing major
- Self-motivated and target oriented
- Ability to work independently with little supervision required
- Strong in MS Excel (e.g. formulas, macros, pivot tables, etc.)
- Good command of English
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by more than 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top