Integration Specialist, 6-12 month FTC (London, UK)
We're looking for aIntegration Specialist, 6-12 month FTC (London, UK)
As an Integration Specialist, you will manage a portfolio of data integration projects for different customers. You will have ownership and accountability for the success of these projects and will manage them from start to finish. In particular, you will:
- Work with customers to migrate their legacy data into their Cornerstone portal quickly and accurately.
- Develop, deploy and run Boomi processes to handle the data migration life cycle, including translation, transformation, validation and reporting.
- Work effectively in an international environment with customers and colleagues around the globe.
- Establish and share best practices with the global Integration team to foster an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Mentor and help train employees with less Boomi experience.
- Boomi expertise a must, with extensive hands on experience developing and running Dell Boomi processes to transform and validate large, complex data sets. You don't just know how to get things done in Boomi but how to do them really well and fast.
- At least 2 years' experience working with systems or data integration. Must be able to demonstrate a board knowledge of data integration (ETL) best practices and design patterns.
- Strong communication and client facing skills required.
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines in a fast paced environment, as you will be managing multiple projects for multiple customers concurrently without sacrificing quality.
- Boomi Developer certification preferred.
- Experience with HR or Talent Management data preferred.
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) is a global leader in cloud-based human capital management software. The company is pioneering solutions to help organizations realize the potential of the modern workforce. From recruitment, onboarding, training and collaboration, to performance management, compensation, succession planning, people administration and analytics, Cornerstone is designed to enable a lifetime of learning and development that is fundamental to the growth of employees and organizations.
Based in Santa Monica, California, the company's solutions are used by more than 31 million people in 191 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top