Integration Consultant (London, UK)
We're looking for aIntegration Consultant (London, UK)
You will become part of a global integration team. You will manage projects and resources around the world to help with the integration and implementation of our world class enterprise software products. You will work with Implementation consultants, partners and clients to identify gaps in functionality to create new technical solutions that support client specific functional requirements. You will be responsible for managing project status communications with customer executives and internal management. You will work closely with our internal development team to decompose technical problems, and assist in establishing estimates in project planning.
To be a good fit for this position you will have at least five years of customer-facing, system integration and technology project management experience.
In this role you will...
- Serve as the main client contact for data integration projects. As such, you will assist the Sales Teams, Account Management, and Implementation teams in the crafting of solutions that support the integration of the CSOD product with client and third party applications.
- Be the visible face and knowledgeable resource for Cornerstone on client Pre-sales discussions.
- Conduct needs assessments of customer requirements, develop scope of work and supporting documentation, to include conceptual solution options, diagrams, workflows, business cases, etc to support a compelling winning solution.
- Provide technical guidance to clients integrating to a SaaS solution. You will maintain a deep knowledge of the aspects and complexities involved in technical data projects and be able to guide clients to solutions.
- Assist in training employees on the basics of technology integration and solution designs.
- Create, assimilate, and convey technical materials is a concise and effective manner
- Effectively communicate a solution vision to the team.
- Review allocations, team member capacities and work with other managers to create detailed project work plans from estimated scope of work.
- Track project status, risks, estimate v actual hours, budgets and provide in-depth status reports to Management.
- Apply consistent approach and deliver consistent quality across engagements.
- ... and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years in project management, strategic planning, business analysis, process design, research and competitive analysis, package implementation, knowledge of multiple technologies and interactive design
- Expertise in one or more industries, organizational structures, business process design techniques and development methodologies
- A strong technical background, with experience identifying solutions that integrate Enterprise applications, SAAS or other complex services. Key skills and experiences would include working with Microsoft .NET, XML, SQL Server or BizTalk.
- Used advanced technical knowledge of integrations to write and maintain new/revised manuals, bulletins, implementation packages, and other technical documents
- Experience with software integration as a consultant, preferably using Microsoft, PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Siebel, or Salesforce.com
- A thorough understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively manage through the complexities of the business solution
- Experience in full lifecycle software development process and methods
- Exceptionally strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- High proficiency using Excel and Word
- Fluent in both French & English (other European languages desirable)
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Proficiency with MS Project and Visio
- PMI or PMP certification
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top