Integration Architect - Dell Boomi (Mumbai / Bengaluru, India)
We’re looking for aIntegration Architect – Dell Boomi (Mumbai / Bengaluru, India)
You will become part of Global Technology Services and work with Director of GTS to lead the design and development of an integration platform using Dell Boomi iPaaS solution to dramatically improve the way we do data migration for our clients.
- Design and develop a robust, scalable and maintainable integration platform using Dell Boomi
- Execute the rollout strategy for implementing Dell Boomi as iPaaS solution for CSOD
- Collaborate with various teams across the functions including Technical operations to ensure Boomi is configured with scalability, security and high availability
- Recommend best practices and consultative approach for implementing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
- Act as Dell Boomi expert and advisor to CSODs Boomi projects
- Conduct workshops/webinars with the internal teams to keep them updated on best practices and evangelize Dell Boomi within the GTS community.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ yrs experience in architecting and delivering the solutions in the Systems Integration space, with 2+ years working directly with Dell Boomi at a large scale
- The words atoms and molecules don’t make you think about chemistry class
- You don’t just know how to get things done in Boomi but how to do them really well, fast, scalable and built to last.
- Technical knowledge of integration technologies, capabilities, best use and how to deploy Dell Boomi
- Hands on Delivery experience of 5 or more integration projects using Dell Boomi.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills in a technical environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively
- Aptitude both for analyzing technical concepts and translating them into business terms, and for mapping business requirements to technical features
- Proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines and ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills appropriate to both technical and management clients.
- Experience managing a high volume of activity, and a large number of projects, in a fast – paced growing organization. Ability to self – manage and prioritize workload.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal oversight
- Good team player with the ability to handle multiple concurrent priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for continuous process and technology improvement
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook.
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top