Information Security and Compliance Analyst - Contractor (Santa Monica,CA)
We're looking for aInformation Security and Compliance Analyst - Contractor (Santa Monica,CA)
In this role you will:
- Work closely with the global Information Security and Compliance team to implement security standards across the organization.
- Perform audits of IT systems and evaluate against technical controls and operating procedures.
- Ensure audit findings and evidence are collected, reviewed, remediated, and presented in a clear and concise manner.
- Work to continually refine controls and processes.
- Document audit procedures, make recommendations, and follow-up to validate implementations.
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement.
- Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods, and tools to support service offering.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and/or implement reviews.
Bachelor's degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- At least two (3) years in an information security function or role
- Experience in FedRAMP and ISO 27001 readiness and implementation
- Experience in performing security risk assessments
- Experience in performing security audits
- Experience in developing risk mitigation strategies
- Experience in planning and implementing technical security controls (e.g. access management, antivirus, patch management, vulnerability scanning, log management, etc.)
- Experience with major security frameworks (e.g. FedRAMP, ISO 27001, SSAE 16, PCI DSS, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, FISMA, FFIEC, etc.)
- Applicable IT certifications are a plus
- Strong self-directed work habits, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity, self-assurance, and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent word processing skills with MS Office, Project, and Visio
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top