Implementation Consultant (Tokyo, Japan)
We’re looking for aImplementation Consultant (Tokyo, Japan)
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a leading edge, fast-growing, global software and services Company that is expanding rapidly – providing excellent opportunities to grow and influence the business.
This position exists for the purpose of providing the highest quality of implementation support directly to our Strategic Account clients. The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Learning and Talent Management suite of products. You will also facilitate workshops around Talent Management best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering).
This role will manage and drive implementation engagements at client sites and remotely; direct all Cornerstone related activities during implementation and coordinate client and Cornerstone implementation team
- Own the overall Implementation phase of the client lifecycle to ensure that the Cornerstone solution is successfully deployed within the client’s business
- Serve as the functional solution expert and provide consultation and best practice guidance to clients during the implementation process to ensure that the solution meets the client’s business requirements
- Collect and/or validate client business, functional and technical requirements and configure the solution to meet those requirements using the Cornerstone implementation methodology
- Serve as the project/program manager and own all project deliverables outlined in the Statement of Work; Ensure that all deliverables are of the highest level of quality and represents Cornerstone’s commitment to the client’s success
- Manage all resources across project work streams (i.e., business, functional, technical, etc.) during the project in order to successfully deliver the solution and meet all stated project objectives
- Ensure the highest levels of client satisfaction and the best client experience possible in accordance with Cornerstone’s stated objective of delivering world-class, differentiating support and service to its clients and to having the most “successful” clients in the world
- B.A/B.S or equivalent experience or Project Management certification
- Minimum 5 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Experience in consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- Solid understanding of consulting processes, project management and software implementation
- Strong business analysis skills, business process redesign skills and business process implementation skills
- Excellent client facing skills
- Established presentation skills both written and oral
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment,
- Experience in Learning & Talent Management industry
- Experience in large-scale software application implementation, preferably on-demand human capital management solution experience
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a strong advantage
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels; Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top