Implementation Consultant, SalesForce (London, UK)
We’re looking for a Implementation Consultant, SalesForce (London, UK)
The Implementation Consultant plays a critical role in the first experiences our Customers have at Cornerstone and is a crucial contributor to the long term success of our client relationships.
In this position you will act as the functional expert for the entire suite of Cornerstone’s Talent Management offerings, working directly with customers and Cornerstone Team members to lead, design, and consult with our clients to ensure a successful and positive customer experience.
- Act as a Trusted Advisor for the Client.
- Have the flexibility to be a functional product expert and assist in driving all deliverables.
- Define client requirements, outline gap analysis, and drive configure outcomes for these efforts.
- Provide best practice solutions based on customer defined business needs.
- Work with Client and Cornerstone resources to review, recommend, and oversee
- LEAD. DRIVE. GUIDE.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.A/B.S or equivalent experience or Project Management certification
- Experience in business process or professional services consulting experience
- Prior experience with Salesforce required. Administration experience is preferred.
- Strong background in Talent Management, Learning, Performance, Recruiting, and Social Networking solution implementations.
- Experience in consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Experience leading Change Management of transformation initiatives a strong plus
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- Local language + additional languages are highly desirable
Back to top