Implementation Consultant, Mid-Market - (East)
We’re looking for aImplementation Consultant, Mid-Market – (East)
This position exists for the purpose of providing the highest quality of implementation support directly to our mid-market Account clients. The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Talent Management suite of products. You will also facilitate workshops around Talent Management best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering).
We are looking for a professional with a proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines; experience in a startup environment is preferred.
In this role you will…
- Manage client progress on a pre-defined curriculum
- Prepare for and conduct weekly implementation calls with each client
- Provide recommendations and coaching on client configuration
- Develop knowledge and documentation around best practices
- Partner with clients to resolve issues that arise
- Track status and provide updates in relation to overall implementation process
- Effectively support multiple clients concurrently
- Provide timely response to client inquires
- Work closely with sales, integration, and CARE to ensure continued client satisfaction
- Complete other product and implementation support duties, as required
- Pass all internal written Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
- … and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or equivalent
- 1 – 3 years of experience involving client interaction, technical support, or project management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- The ability to understand complex client requirements and develop configuration options to meet those requirements
- The ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and functionality in such a way that basic users can easily understand
- A proven ability to deal with high-stress situations calmly and methodically
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Some experience with Talent Management applications
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited vacation, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 27.7 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top