Implementation Consultant (London, UK)
We're looking for aImplementation Consultant (London, UK)
This position offers an excellent opportunity in a leading edge, fast-growing, global software and services Company that is expanding rapidly - providing excellent opportunities to grow and influence the business.
This position exists for the purpose of providing the highest quality of implementation support directly to our clients. The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Learning and Talent Management suite of products. You will also facilitate workshops around Talent Management best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering).
This role will manage and drive implementation engagements at client sites and remotely; direct all Cornerstone related activities during implementation and coordinate client and Cornerstone implementation team.
In this role you will...
- Develop/monitor overall project plan and implementation schedule (including all functional, customization and integration/technical projects) to meet client objectives
- Manage and drive implementation engagements at client sites and remotely
- Analyse and understand client business requirements and translate client vision and objectives into project plan
- Facilitate the development of functional/technical specifications to meet client's functional, enhancement, and integration requirements during implementation
- Design configuration documents, lead portions of the design efforts for implementations projects, and configure the Cornerstone application to meet specifications and requirements
- Manage Quality Assurance process, manage ongoing issues and associated weekly/regular documentation, and ensure projects and teams are within utilization and budget targets
- Liaise with Sales, Account Management, Alliances, Integration Services and other internal team members
- Identify, document and implement best practices and process improvement opportunities for the EMEA and WW Consulting organizations of Cornerstone
- Coach and develop Cornerstone Consulting team members and Business partners on functional/business skills
- ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have...
- B.A/B.S or equivalent experience or Project Management certification
- Minimum 5 years of business process or professional services consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 Talent Management, Learning, or Performance solution implementations
- Experience in consulting environment as a Functional Lead
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex customer business issues
- Solid understanding of consulting processes, project management and software implementation
- Strong business analysis skills, business process redesign skills and business process implementation skills
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Excellent client facing skills
- Established presentation skills both written and oral
- Excellent people management skills
- Ability to thrive in a time-sensitive, high energy, demanding entrepreneurial environment
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience in Learning and Talent Management industry
- Experience in large-scale software application implementation, preferably on-demand human capital management solution experience
- Fluent in English
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
- Fluency in additional language(s)
- Experience leading Change Management of transformation initiatives
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company, because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 29.9 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
VP Of Global Client Success & Support
Chris defined Cornerstone’s client success strategy, which is now core to the business. He’s constantly talking to clients and communicating their needs internally, executing that strategy and improving customer experience.
Back to top