Implementation Consultant, Federal Services (Washington, DC)
We’re looking for aImplementation Consultant, Federal Services (Washington, DC)
This position exists for the purpose of providing the highest quality of implementation support directly to our Federal clients. The primary function of this role is to assist clients with the business planning and configuration for implementation of the Cornerstone Talent Management suite of products. You will also facilitate workshops around Talent Management best-practices, Transformation enablers (i.e. Change Management, Governance, Process Re-engineering).
We are looking for a professional with a proven ability to deliver under pressure and within deadlines; experience in a startup environment is preferred.
- The primary function of this role is to work collaboratively with clients to provide the optimum configuration, integration and implementation of the Cornerstone Talent Management suite of products based upon client objectives, process and technical best practices and common configuration practices.
- This role requires an ability to understand complex and unique client use cases and to develop configuration and integration recommendations.
- Performance is based upon project realization, customer satisfaction and product knowledge.
- Individuals will work independently with the client to implement the CSOD Talent Management solutions.
- Required to pass all internal written Cornerstone OnDemand product certification exams
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or equivalent. Or relevant work experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience involving client interaction, technical support, or project management; some experience with Talent Management applications preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Outstanding service-orientation and strong interpersonal skills that create positive relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to understand complex client requirements and develop configuration options to meet those requirements
- Ability to thoroughly document and articulate system behaviors, issues, workflows and functionality in such a way that basic users can easily understand
- Proven ability to deal with high-stress situations calmly and methodically
- Experience in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, high-growth environment preferred
- Experience providing services to the Federal Government and shared-service provider model is preferred
- High-level understanding of Talent Management frameworks and marketplace is desirable
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Back to top