Human Resources Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
We're looking for aHuman Resources Manager (Santa Monica, CA)
Do you know what it takes to achieve operational excellence? Are you excited by the thought of transforming Talent Operations in a high growth environment?
If you believe this is accomplished through great leadership, and influencing people, then we want to know you.
If you are seeking a place transforming traditional HR operations that empower the business to solve people dilemmas and create people successes, then you want to know us.
The Talent (HR) Operations Manager is a key member of our Global Talent Team. Reporting to our Director of Talent Operations, you will play an integral role in developing HR processes for Cornerstone OnDemand's rapidly growing global team.
We are looking for a dynamic and progressive HR leader with strengths rooted in analytics and HRIS systems combined with a deep understanding of compensation, payroll, compliance, and other HR operations to spearhead our HR operational transformation as we grow and evolve. By crafting operational excellence, we will enable Cornerstone OnDemand to realize our goals, purpose and potential.
In this role you will:
- Lead Talent administration and compliance
- Partner with HR leadership team and other functional leaders to identify, recommend and implement opportunities for process improvement in alignment with HR strategy and initiatives
- Manage HR policies as needed that support business initiatives and create practical HR processes providing easy self-service employee experiences
- Document, manage and train Talent Operation process and procedures
- Manage and maintain our Cornerstone HR (Core HR) software system and any other systems deployed to manage employee data and analytics tools
- Ensure employee data management compliance; maintain up-to-date and accurate electronic employee files, documentation, pay and benefits information, personal and job-related data
- Recreate and enhance the employee experience during on-boarding, transitions, and off-boarding
- Maintain knowledge of current Federal, State and Local employment laws and standard practices
- Provide primary Talent Operations support for all audit requests – SOX, IT Security (SSAE16, ISO27001, FEDRAMP), Client, and Government audits
- Partner with Finance on business processes, systems and their interdependencies
- Continually focus on process automation, systems integration, and self-service initiatives
You've got what it takes if you have...
- Attested leadership experience in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
- HRIS expertise highly preferred, a deep comfort with technical systems and software required. Experience with payroll, time and attendance, and benefit management systems preferred
- Successful history implementing HR procedures for business operational success and diminishing bureaucracy
- Extraordinary communication and client service skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects and contending priorities
- Must be self-motivated with an ambitious attitude
4 year Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related field (required) PHR/SHRM-CP (or higher) Certifications preferred
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Monty manages two Application Development Teams for Cornerstone OnDemand, overseeing those teams’ day-to-day projects and activities, ensuring that team members are continuing to grow in their careers.
Back to top