HR Marketing Strategist, Link (Santa Monica, CA)
We’re looking for aHR Marketing Strategist, Link (Santa Monica, CA)
Cornerstone is the leading talent management solution with over 25 million users across 191 countries. The market for HR tech and human capital management continues to grow, so we’re looking for a Marketing Strategist to fill a product marketing manager role and join our growing marketing team. The Marketing Strategist reports to the Director of Product and Solutions Marketing. This strategic thinker is responsible for building awareness of, accelerating customer demand and executing on the go-to-market strategy for recently launched SaaS products and those coming to market from Cornerstone’s Product Management team.
This includes messaging, positioning and content development; sales and partner enablement; and marketing program development. Working with multiple teams including product management, global sales, alliances, marketing and services, the Marketing Strategist will ensure that all product messaging, sales tools and product campaigns consistently target buyer personas, tell the product story, differentiate Cornerstone, generate leads and drive revenue.
In this role you will…
- Help define and drive the narrative, content strategy and messaging for Cornerstone Link and potentially other products such as Mobile or IT Security; including positioning for key buyer personas and Cornerstone themes
- Drive prospects through the sales process with content you create. Content includes datasheets, eBooks, videos, briefs/white papers, blogs, presentations, demos and more
- Collaborate with product management and marketing to create and drive product launches and marketing campaigns that boost awareness, leads and drive revenue
- Work with Marketing Communications on the development of product launch activities, blog posts, press releases, events, and client advocacy needs
- Work with the sales and alliances teams to sell and market more effectively via differentiated product and solution positioning, messaging, competitive and market insights, and sales tools
- Support sales/field enablement training and competitive analysis around products, packaging and demos for ongoing and onboarding training
- Collaborate with Client Success and Client Experience teams on key initiatives that impact and improve client awareness and adoption of the Cornerstone technology
- …and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have…
- At least 5-8 years of working experience, ideally in marketing, sales, consulting or a customer-facing role in enterprise and/or SaaS HR applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to turn technical feature/functionality into strategic reasons to buy and address pain points for target personas
- Skill in providing high-level positioning and presentations that demonstrate industry knowledge and technical experience
- Ability to draft client-ready copy for sales enablement tools and create effective presentation decks
- Ability to present to C-Level audiences, host webinars, conduct product demo overviews, etc.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
- Ability to elicit cooperation from key stakeholders and other departments
- BS/BA in Marketing or related area, MBA or equivalent work experience
Extra dose of awesome if you have…
- Proven experience growing technology product revenues year over year
- Specific experience targeting heads of HR and IT with an excellent understanding of HR requirements for multi-national enterprises
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our free massages, yoga studio, arcade, movie theatre, free breakfast and generous stock units), because, well, our employees aren’t your typical techies…
We’re always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we’d love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world’s largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 26 million people in 191 countries and in 42 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at [email protected]
Back to top