Global Product Support - French Speaking (Tel Aviv)
We're looking for aGlobal Product Support - French Speaking (Tel Aviv)
This position offers an exciting opportunity in a dynamic and growing internet software company with a smart workforce. The Product Specialist will be responsible for providing account management style software support to Cornerstone's customers via telephone and electronic communication. You will acknowledge, analyze, and resolve complex software questions and issues encountered in Cornerstone's applications. This position requires a talented individual that excels in comprehensive problem analysis, software support, and customer service.
We are looking for candidates with technical services / software application support experience, advanced troubleshooting and problem analysis skills, excellent communication skills and superior customer service skills. Success in this role will provide a host of additional opportunities for professional growth.
In this role you will..
- Provide customers with a best in class service experience to achieve a high customer satisfaction level
- Provide day to day functional and technical software application support to our clients
- Troubleshoot software application issues
- Log client reported defects in our case tracking system
- Gain a deep understanding of the Cornerstone application including the hundreds of complex features configuration options
- Provide constant and ongoing communication with clients regarding support incidents
- Create accurate, reliable, and complete case activity updates suitable for maintaining an accurate knowledge-base
- Ensure proper, timely follow-up on assigned cases to ensure service level agreements are met and client satisfaction is high
- ... and being the rockstar you are, will be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You've got what it takes if you have..
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Commerce or related degree
- 1 - 3 years' experience with technical support or software application support
- Skilled with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients' business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality to help clients meet their needs with existing system features
- Autonomous learning capabilities
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system. This skill is critical to troubleshooting issues to distinguish between user error and actual system defects
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette
- Supportive team player
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change
- Able to work flexible hours
We're also looking for..
- A relentlessly positive disposition
- Excellent leadership and teamwork skills
- The ability to remain calm, diplomatic, and cooperative under stressful conditions
- Attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize, stay organized, and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional follow-through
- Accurate data entry and computer competency
- Experience with programming languages, relational databases, HTML/content development
- A general understanding of a SaaS-based application
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: Smart, Cool, Dependable, and Visionary. We are not a typical tech company (even with our unlimited PTO, paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, and other amazing benefits), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies...
We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?
What We Do:
Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD) helps organizations to recruit, train and manage their people. We work with hundreds of the world's largest companies—from Walgreens and Starwood Hotels & Resorts to Deutsche Post DHL and Xerox—and thousands of smaller ones to help them engage their workforces and empower their people. Our software impacts every aspect of the employee experience, helping people to make their best work even better – which ultimately translates into greater business results.
Our software and services are in use by over 32 million people in 192 countries and in 43 languages.
Check us out on Linkedin, The Muse, Glassdoor, and Facebook!
Meet Some of Cornerstone OnDemand's Employees
Learning Media Designer
As an e-learning designer, Emily’s goal is to instruct potential and existing clients on Cornerstone’s different products, communicating their value to the clients’ businesses.
Back to top